Monday, June 10, 2013

Beltzville Lake 6/8/13

Hit Beltzville Lake on Saturday, June 8, 2013.  The plan was to catch the sunset bite before doing a little night fishing.  Water temps were consistently showing 68 degrees.  The lake was stained and water clarity was pretty tough by Beltzville standards.  Seems as if all fish are post spawn!  We fished from 5:00PM to 2:00PM and boated between 15-20 fish.  Fish were taken on crankbaits, topwater, jerkbaits and various plastics.  Here are a few from today.  I won't mention the two BIG ones lost around midnight.  I promise .. :)


Not sure why I had the "serious" face on.  Haha!  Check out the NICE smallie though .... Nice chunker!

  STRIPERS are better than STRIPPERS!  

However, Chad pulled in the BIG fish of the night.  I could have claimed that but lost 2 MONSTERS.  But I won't talk about it - promise!  



No comments:

Post a Comment