Sunday, June 16, 2013

2013 Father's Day Fishin' - "A Three Hour Tour"

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Due to some family commitments, we decided to go fishing a day before Father's Day.  8:00 AM and we were packed and on the road to Beltzville Lake in Lehighton, PA.  This was to be Kaden's 1st time on a boat and it sure was fun!  As you can see, Kaden had no problems giving the fish a kiss goodbye!  :)  In total , DAD was able to bring 3 fish to the boat for Kaden during this "Three Hour Tour!"  Nothing like pressure from your little man yelling "fishie, fishie, fishie .... continuously.  Can't blame him!  I think he already has the fever!  I didn't even have to brainwash him with cheesy Jimmy Houston shows.  :)

Olivia thinks that's pretty disgusting Kaden!


The next fish was even better!  Kaden looked the fish up and down before "LICKING IT!"  I kid you not!  My son looked at the fish and decided to see if largemouth bass tasted better than his Gerber treats.  Unfortunately, it happened all so fast and we didn't get a good picture.


Kaden even attempted to play captain and take over all steering responsibilities.  Tavion was waiting patiently for his turn!


My oldest son, Tavion would rather be playing x-box live with his buddies.  However, I'm glad he was a good sport and came along for the short three hour trip.



A special thanks goes out to my baby ... Jess.  Thanks for the family trip today babe!


Great Father's Day!  I'm extremely blessed! Thanks for hanging with DAD .....

Thanks for viewing my blog - steeler

No comments:

Post a Comment