Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lehigh River Crayfish Stocking Effort

Good evening Blog world and welcome back for some of my rambling.  I'll normally post pictures and stories of my fishing adventures.  However, this post is extremely important.  A buddy of mine is starting a crayfish stocking effort on the Lehigh River here in Allentown, PA.  The goal is to SPLASH as many of these little "clawed" creatures into the water for our native fish (smallmouths, trout, muskies, etc.) to feed on.  Would anyone be interested in helping the cause?  If so, send me an email with your email address, post it on my blog, etc. and I'll send the address where any and all donations can be sent.
This is something for a good cause, and I will definitely post pictures of this effort in the very near future.  Right now, we have a (cost) price of 1000 crayfish for $180.  Every dollar will help with our effort to provide the fish with some hearty food to chase around.  Hopefully, we can make a difference.  Thanks for reading and have a great night.

steeler

No comments:

Post a Comment